Experienced and Reliabile Hosting Service Provider! Switch to Cloudies365 and Save Upto 50%
Faster and More Agile Processing of Data
Data Virtualization takes data in different forms and from different sources to create an integrated platform through which users can easily access data. Hence, users get faster access to data. Data is delivered in real time to optimize the work system for the user. Data is replicated so that the format of the source remains unchanged.
These data sources can include data from:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Data Warehouse
- Web Services
- SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Big Data analytics
Analyzing large strands of data from multiple sources demands resources. Having access to such large amount of computing resources can be a major problem for organizations, especially at a time when acquiring funds is more difficult than ever. Hence, requirement for computing resources can be substantially curbed by acquiring a single platform that provides access to all data.
A channel is created between disparate data sources. User’s need not have any idea of the format or location of their file. Through this unified channel, users can easily access their data.
Benefits of Data Virtualization
Work faster with Cached and Replicated Data
- Data Federation: Data is cached in order to make processing faster. A unified point for data access is created automatically.
- Access to both Unstructured and Structured Data: Get access to all your data from a single platform. You’d be able to analyze all your data and create reports from a single point.
- Access Data in any format: Format of the source file isn’t changed. Instead, the replicated data is provided in the desired format.
- Minimize discrepancies: Data redundancy and discrepancies can be easily identified through this unified platform.
- Round the Clock Support: To complement our services, we provide round the clock assistance from certified experts.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Along with Data Virtualization, we also provide DRaaS. Through this service, we ensure that users have a complete and comprehensive disaster recovery system. Data is replicated on a daily basis. Various restore points are created for all data files. Hence, you can easily restore data.
Why to Fill in the Form?
Fill in the form to get your 15 day free trial of Cloud Hosting. Further, our cloud systems can be easily linked with data virtualization platform.