Experienced and Reliabile Hosting Service Provider! Switch to Cloudies365 and Save Upto 50%
Large Enterprises can be difficult to handle. Considering all the resources used, number of employees, and the clients which need to be dealt with everyday, it can be a hassle to handle. In such cases, you might want to consider an accounting software that can operate your data and make your work easier.
One such sage hosting version that can be a perfect fit for large enterprise business is Sage 500 ERP Hosting version. This article will cover all the useful information on Sage 500 ERP Hosting.
A detailed insight to Sage 500 ERP Hosting
Sage 500 ERP is a business management and accounting software. It is known for its help in organizations managing their financials, distribution, and manufacturing processes. It is a powerful tool that can help businesses in improving their production and increase its growth. That’s where cloud hosting comes in.
Sage 500 hosting is a comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that provides manufacturing, accounting, finance, distribution, and supply chain tools. It helps firms streamline activities for multiple unique jobs inside a company. There are various Sage 500 ERP Cloud hosting solutions that are provided by the server. It includes various modules, including Financials, Human Resources, Manufacturing Management, Inventory Management, Purchasing Management, Quality Management, Sales Management, and Product Technology. These Sage 500 ERP cloud hosting solutions make your accounting business efficient. You may safely access Sage 500 hosting at any time and from any device by hosting it on Cloud Desktop.
Benefits of Sage 500 ERP Cloud Hosting
Sage 500 has a lot of benefits and features to offer. With the correct use, you can make your business effective in its growth and productivity. Here are some of the main benefits mentioned:
- Flexibility: With a large enterprise, the issue of a flexible work load is often a big question. With Sage 500 ERP cloud hosting, your business can access its data and software from anywhere, at any time, using any device with an internet connection. This allows you to work flexibly even when you’re not in front of your desktop. Using this flexibility businesses can run smoothly and help you in increasing productivity.
- Scalability: As per your requirements, Sage 500 will allow you to scale up or down your resources. This one feature will help you in regulating and controlling the unnecessary expense of resources that used. Moreover, this allows businesses to meet their desired plans without spending too much on it.
- Cost-Effective: Regulating your cost is quite important but a difficult task. Sage 500 ERP cloud hosting helps you in eliminating the need for businesses to invest in expensive hardware and software. However, if not that you can pay a monthly fee for the hosting service that you’ll opt for. This will naturally be more cost effective and an on-premise thing.
- Security: In the history of business management, security has remained the non-negotiable factor. One can compromise on anything except the security of their business and data. Sage 500 ERP cloud hosting provides you with software that keeps your data intact. With this, you can be free from any worry related to cyber threats and malfunctions.
- Disaster Recovery: Even being the strongest safety software out there can somehow come across issues. There can be times when you lose your data due to a natural disaster. In such a case, Sage 500 ERP cloud hosting providers offer disaster recovery services. This helps you ensure businesses can recover their data quickly in case of a disaster such as a fire or flood.
Factors to Consider
When choosing a Sage 500 ERP cloud hosting provider, there are several factors to consider:
- Uptime Guarantee: You need to ensure that the software that is being provided to you has offered you a certain uptime guarantee. Make sure it is at least 99.9%.This ensures that your data and software will be available when you need them.
- Security Measures: Security concerns need to tackled first hand. So, Look for a provider that offers robust security measures such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and data encryption.
- Support: Support assistance is a vital component. Look for a provider that is offering 24×7 customer support. This support can be through any way via, call, text or email.
- Scalability: Look for a provider that allows you to scale your resources up or down as needed. The scalability of your device and data should definitely be in your hand.
- Pricing: Never settle into only one plan. Make sure to do your research and find the right plan for you. The pricing will vary from plan to plan.
How do you maintain Data Integrity on your cloud hosted Sage 500 ERP?
It doesn’t matter if you are operating on a local system or a cloud hosted system, your essential demand has to be Data Integration. In a world where ransomware have become so common. It is really important for you to have a software that promises you Data Integration.
- Make sure you are backing up your data twice a day.
- It is also important to encrypt the backup copy.
- Store your backup copies at three different locations.
- Through the hosting vendor, check the entire data integrity policy.
- Check the backup settings multiple times.
- It is advisable to keep at least 30 copies of your backup data.
Benefits Offered by Cloudies365
Our networks have helped our clients in fostering a team spirit in their organization while boosting collaboration
Is Hosting Sage 500 ERP a legal thing to do?
It is definitely legal for you to use Sage 500 ERP. It encourages your software to expand its horizons and keep a close check on the requirements. Sage 500 ERP is bound by US protection laws, and is further enhanced by its doable knowledge.
Sage 500 ERP cloud hosting is an excellent option for businesses looking to manage their large enterprise data and improve their productivity. It offers several benefits such as flexibility, scalability, cost-effectiveness, security, and disaster recovery. Consider all the above mentioned factors when looking for accounting software.