Experienced and Reliabile Hosting Service Provider! Switch to Cloudies365 and Save Upto 50%
Sage 50 software is one of the most talked about software in the world of business. It is known to make your work easy, efficient, and more manageable. However, several times you can face certain errors which can lead to stopping your work. You may receive an error when installing Sage 50 Accounts or Sage 50 Payroll v25 and above.
When you install Sage 50 Accounts or Sage 50 Payroll v25 and above, a message as mentioned below will appear on your screen:
“Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of the assembly component”.
What are the causes behind Error code 30?
This can be due to the following reasons given below:
- Windows is not up to date.
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.6.1 is not installed.
Now to resolve this issue, you need to check for new updates and then install.NET Framework. In case you need help with .NET Framework, please refer to the professional team at Cloudies365. We are always here to assist you.
Note: This same issue has also been seen to affect Sage 50 Payroll. The same steps will apply again to solve that issue.
Suggested Reading: Sage 50 Error Installing Actian Zen
Tip: Before you start with these steps, right click on the downloaded installation file, then click Run as administrator and try to install it again. However, if you still receive this error, follow the steps given below.
How to solve Sage 50 Email Writer Error Code 30?
- After each section, try to install the software again.
- Check if the Windows is up to date.
- Click start and hop on to the settings.
- Look for update & Security, then click Window updates.
- Click on Check for updates.
Windows 8 or below.
- Start by pressing the Windows Key + R.
- Enter wuapp and then click OK.
- Click on check for updates.
Enable Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Press the windows key followed by R.
- Now Enter Control panel and click OK.
- Click on Programs, and then Programs and Features.
- After that Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
- Select the Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 checkbox and then click OK.
- When prompted to download files, select Download files from Windows update.
- Ensure all programs are closed and then restart now.
Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1
- Navigate to the following website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=49981
- Click the Download button.
- Depending on your Internet browser, the file will either automatically download to your Downloads folder or you will be prompted to save the file.
- If you are prompted to save the file, make a note of the file name, browse to where you want to save it, and then click Save.
- To run the installation, follow the on-screen prompts.