Experienced and Reliabile Hosting Service Provider! Switch to Cloudies365 and Save Upto 50%
In this article we’ll discuss the Intuit Printer Library Error “The form that you want to print does not fit on the page”
- The QuickBooks printer setup differs from the printer’s settings for paper size or orientation.
- The QuickBooks printing error may arise from the PDF printing preferences in QuickBooks printer setup.
- The template might be of a different size.
- There are certain compatibility issues between QuickBooks Printer Setup and printer’s orientation settings.
Now let’s learn how to fix the error “The form that you want to print does not fit on the page”. By following the below steps, you may wish to modify your print settings such as portraits/landscapes.
- Start with QuickBooks software
- Click on the file menu situated at the top-left corner.
- Choose Printer setup.
- Now pick the appropriate form type from the drop-down menu.
- Now Select Options.
- Under the title Paper Size select Letter(Borderless) and then choose Portrait orientation and then click the OK button.
- Under the printer type option, select the option that corresponds to your business.
- Now press Ok and apply the changes. The problem would’ve successfully be solved.
Fixing this has the benefit that you can print the form of your choice by adjusting your print settings, guaranteeing precise and properly structured printouts.
By adjusting the print options, you can resolve the issue and print your form accurately and appropriately by following the above instructions.